Saturday, September 17, 2011

Mall Plan

Whenever I go to the mall, I think of places I want to go. So I will tell you what I want to see and go to.

I want to go to the Bare Minerals store in my mall!!!! I really want to try it because I have heard so much good about them! Website: www.bareescentuals.com

Then I just found out that there is a Sephora in my mall too! I have never been in a Sephora and I want to look at the stuff because I am an awesome windowshopper! It is easy to buy and not buy. Website: www.sephora.com

Pottery Barn is another one that I have never been in. I really want to jsut because I have heard of it so much. Maybe I would find some nice things for my room! Website:www.potterybarn.com

I have Been to Victoria's Secret but only for a little while. I did not look that much! Website: www.victoriassecret.com

Also, I could not go to the mall without going to Forever 21! I absolutley love this store! Website: www.forever21.com

Old Navy and Pac Sun are the last two placed I would go! I have never been in either of these stores and I would love to try out some of their clothes O.N. Website: www.oldnavy.com P.S. Website: www.pacsun.com

Hope yall enjoyed! much luv!

No comments:

Post a Comment