Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Curriculum Plan

Hello my lovlies! How is your day? Mine is nice...But I thought that it would be fun if I told you what I would have for curriculum. So down below, I have listed all of my curriculum!
  • Math: Saxon Algerbra 1 (click here)
  • History: Steams of Civilization Volume 1 (1st semester) and Volume 2 (2nd semester) click here
  • Science: Exploring Creation with Physical Science (click here)
  • English: Easy Grammar in 8th Grade (click here); Sadlier-Oxford Vocabulary Workshop (click here) ; Writing promts from Google; Veratos Press Reading List
  • Art: Drawing for Older Kids and Teens by Mona Brooks (click here); Draw Really Cool Stuff! by Doug Dubosque (click here)
  • French: I am not very sure what I am doing for this but I know that I am not doing Powerspeak. *shudder*
Haha! love yall! Tell me, are you doing public or homeschool???

No comments:

Post a Comment