Saturday, September 3, 2011

Review: Drama Clean Shampoo Herbal Essences

Drama Clean Shampoo From Herbal Essences: 10/10
Claims: Leaves hair shiny, clean, oil free, and totally weight free!(almost); The claims are actually correct. This does everything it says it will. 2/2
Scent: Green tea and Flowers; The scent smells so refreshing and clean! THe strong green tea scent is toned down with a scent of Orchids or Roses (i forgot) luv in shampoo form. 2/2
Texture of Product: the product itself is a gel like substance. Not a cream like the Hello Hydration but tranclusent like a gel. I find that the product lathers and creates more bubbles than the cream shampoos. thus i feel that is cleans my hair more than others. 2 points!
Texture of Hair: My hair is silky, clean and flouncy after my shower when i use this.  it does not create split ends and does not dry my hair out. It cleans so well that I didn't need to wash everyday! 2/2
Performance: With clean hair, a great scent, and amazing results, I say 2/2

Hope you loved it! Tell me if you try it out and look forward to the Drama Clean Conditioner review soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment