Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Review: SallyGirl Bronzer

SALLY GIRL BRONZING POWDER









This powder is the worst stuff ever. The only good thing about this is that it is soft. I would say that being pigmented is a good thing as well but it is bad for this reason: it is orange. It looks brown in the pan, on the finger, on the brush but them you lightly sweep this on your face and magically you are an oompa loompa. The reason I hit pan is because I used it as a powder foundation for Halloween. The first time, I was wondering if it worked and I hit pan. The pan then grew because I was trying out the other Halloween makeup. I do not like this. I regret buying so very much.











This picture makes this bronzer look semi-brown but you can see all the orange and glitter and white filler powder. I wish Sally Girl has put more effort into this because there are white chunks, silver and gold chunks and burnt orange in this. I think that I paid around $1.50 for this but it wasn't even wort that.





Pros: really soft and pigmented, good for oompa loompa Halloween costume





Cons: glittery, orange, filler in it, cakey, not long wearing, horrid quality





2/10

No comments:

Post a Comment