Saturday, April 7, 2012

Haul 21-Needs and Sales

So, I bought most of these with my own money except a few things! Tell me if you want a review or something. I will do a nail polish collection after my birthday. It is towards the end of April so by May 1st!
 NYX: ULTA
*Mega Shine Gloss in Sugar Pie-A perfect shimmery nude color for smokey eyes.
*Mega Shine Gloss in Nude Pink-great creamy (no shimmer) gloss for everyday. I compared it to Beige and this one is a little better for now.
*Mega Shine Gloss in Golden Pink-a deeper pink with a golden shimmer and glimmer! Wonderful to spice up a plain look.h
*Jumbo Eye Pencil in Lime-a universal green to use with mineral eye shadows. This and the next are the only ones I could find with wood instead of plastic.
*Jumbo Eye Pencil in Strawberry Milk-Perfect for intense color that stands out.
*Eyeshadow Trio in TS15 Aloha/Mink Brown/Deep Bronze-So soft and creamy with beautiful colors. This looks similar to Cover Girl's Shimmering Sands I think (I don't have it).
*Ultra Pearl Mania Eyeshadow in Oro Pearl-a gorgeous bronzey gold without glitter but it looks metallic!
ESSENCE: ULTA
*Regular Liquid Eyeliner-I don't have any liquid eyeliner so this extremely matte black is great to try since I needed to get one.
BOOKS: SAM'S CLUB
*The Hunger Games Trio by Suzanne Collins-I love these books and I got them all hard back for $31.54! How cool is that! I needed them!
ELF: WALMART
*Studio Blush Brush- The one I had made my face hurt so I decided to get the studio brand from Elf that is really soft.
*Studio Complexion Brush- the same story for the two powder brushes I have. It looks really fluffy!
So that is my haul and I just want to say, Happy Easter everyone!

6 comments:

  1. wow! Sounds like you had fun shopping!

    -Meg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I changed a bit of the contest you entered in my blog, and you won blog of the month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, my blog is: http://thisismeandyouwillsee.blogspot.ca/ thanx!

      Delete
  3. lovely blog, am following follow back?
    www.teacupsandtreats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. strawberry milk eye pencil sounds lovely!

    ReplyDelete