Thursday, September 15, 2011

OMG! No More Makeup?!?!?

Thats right people. I am not going to buy any makeup for 9-12 months! I started the first of this month and forgot to tel you...But my mom and besties don't think that I can pull this off, so I guess I can prove them wrong...lol So I will explain what I may and may not buy.

May Buy: I can still buy stuff like nail polish (not makeup), hair products (not makeup), and tools of any sort. I will accept gifts and stuff (not that I am asking) because I don't want to be rude. I may also buy lip balm and skin care.

May Not Buy: makeup as in lipsticks, lipgloss, primers, mascara (Ikd how this will work; both of mine are 2 months old.....), eyebrow stuff, eyeliner, etc. Ummm...Soooo....Yeeeaahh....lol

So this is my idea and it started September 1 but I kept on forgetting to post it! luv yall

No comments:

Post a Comment