Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Brrrrrrr!

the Best Restful Relaxing Reviving Refreshing Rockin' Relizationalizing season is fall. Here are the things I am looking forward to in autumn:
1. Crispy air that nips your nose! I love this because it is refreshing and reviving!
2. Hot drinks. I love cocoa, coffee, and tea! I love cocoa with whipped cream and coffee with regular cream. And tea is just awesome so yeah. The feeling of something warm is wonderfully relaxing.
3. Reading books with a cat, tea, and a warm nook! This is the best feeling of fall because, well, do I have to explain?
4. Piling huge fluffy blankets on your bed. I love the feeling of lots of blankets on me right before I fall asleep.
5. The darker nail polish colors! I adore red, brown, silver, and green colors on my nails. I have one dark green, a wonderful silver, a couple great reds, and a really pretty brown. It looks sophisticated.
6. Fuzzy socks and slippers! There is this hot pink pair of fuzzy socks that i own and I love them! but I never wore them because it was always too hot.
7. Fall scents. I love i love cinnamon, cookie, pumpkin, and spicey scents. I have a great candle that i cant wait to burn.
8. The makeup that you can wear in the fall is very great. I love red lips, smokey eyes and brownish orangy colors for everything...
9. The last thing that I love about fall is the TV shows that start! I love So You Think You Can Dance? that starts in the summer but I like the X Factor and American Idol in the fall. Also there is Fringe and other stuff too.
What are your favorite things about fall/autumn?

No comments:

Post a Comment