Sunday, September 18, 2011

Haul-16 I'm Not Spoiled!


Trust me I know it looks like I get anything I want or have a large income but I don't! My mommy was nice enough to get me some stuff just because it was cheap or I needed it! An this is accumulative! I did not buy all of this at once!!!!! :P

Face: Sam's Club; Walmart; Safeway
  • Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Sunblock in SPF 55 Kit-$14: This came with Two full sized sunblocks, a lip balm, and a mini sunblock. My mom said she would get me the sunblock because it was essential and considering that usually one full size is $14-15!
  • Neutrogena Oil-Free Pink Grapefruit Scrub-$9: Now this comes with a lip gloss and 3 more ounces than the $7 one. I thought that it was a great investment.
  • Nivea Kiss of Smoothness Lip Balm-$1: This is always $3 and it was on sale so I purchased it and cant wait to try it out!
Books: My mom got these because a. they were on sale for really cheap and b. They were needed for school. Barnes and Noble
  • Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte-$8: This was a book that my mom has read twice. The book itself is 524 pages long.
  • A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens-$8: I thought that the cover looked interesting and I realized it was from Charles Dickens so I asked my mom for it and she said yes but just because they are school books! The book is 372 pages long so not very long but reasonable.
  • Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen-FREE:There was a Buy 2 get 1 free deal so now I have my very own copy. My mom has read this 3 going on 4 times. It is 375 pages so it is not long.
Other: Target; Walmart
  • ELF Studio Couture Brush-$3: This is my holy grail brush. 'Nuff said.
  • ELF Eyelash Curler-$1: My other one lost its sponge so now I have two!
  • Heart Stickers-$.75: CLEARANCE!
I cant think of anything else so I think this is it! I will have another Accomplished Item up sometime soon! luv y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment