Friday, September 16, 2011

Stuff I Finished!

Hey everyone! I cant wait to share this with y'all and I guess it is kinda an update but I recently ran out of so many things!


  • Clean and Clear Skin Brightening Morning Burst Face Wash: whew! that was long. This was around $5 at Walmart and lasted my from mid-May to mid-September a.k.a. 4 months! Replacement: Equate Naturally Beaming Foaming Face Wash. WARNING: This does not foam much.

  • Clean and Clear Morning Burst Facial Exfoliant: This was $3-4 at Walmart and also lasted me 4 months. Wanted Replacement: Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Cleansing Scrub.

  • Olay Skin Regenerist Deep Cleansing Cream Wash: I really liked this but my skin got used to it so I had to change it up. When I used it again, it worked so well and I really liked it!

  • Pond's Skin Cream: This is very good and I only have a few more uses so I decided to include it! I need to find a replacement. The Clean and Clear Morning Glow moisturizer has A TON of GLITTER!!!!!!!! I look ridiculous!!!!! but I must use it :P
I am not sure if there is anything else but that is it for now! luv yall!

No comments:

Post a Comment