Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Haul 15-Artist Stuff

Here is the first haul that I have done in AGES!!! So today I went to Michael's and got some awesome art supplies!

First I got some cork. The peices are shaped like flowers and I thought that I could do something interesting with it! It was on sale for 79 cents! To good of a deal to give up.

Then I went in to the store and got what I was looking for...I was looking for a kneadable earaser for my art class and I found a couple different ones. First I found a small earaser for about $1.69. Then I found one that was three times the size for only $2.00. Then my mom found a three pack for $2.50 that had the following: the small kneadable earaser, a cube of gum earaser for graphite pencil, and a third that was a plastic earaser for graphic and colored pencil. I was so happy to find this because it was a great deal!

Then I got some blending stumps: 2 large, 2 small, and 2 different kinds of medium. These are very nice and were only $2.29!

Hope yall enjoyed! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment