Monday, September 12, 2011

Accomplished Item # 26- Emily Windsnap

26. Emily Windsnap Series by Liz Kessler:
  • The Tail of Emily Windsnap: I loved this book and I couldn't wait until I could start the next one! I thought that the whole girl to mermaid thing was sooo cute and I was happy that there was more to come! I feel that first books of a series should draw you in the most so you will read other books too! I loved this. 10/10
  • Emily Windsnap and the Monster from the Deep: This was an amazing book also. It made a great sequel and I loved Mandy and Emily's relationship when the book was done. I though that it was a really easy and the easiest out of all four books. This one also left me wanting more, thus I started the next book within two minutes of finishing the first. 10/10
  • Emily Windsnap and the Castle in the Mist: This was the shortest book of them all but was packed with just as much story! I can see how Liz Kessler was planning on this being the end but, guess what? I wanted another one too! It was a quick read but it is also meaningful, thought provoking and perfect for summer reading because it is not very easy but still easy enough. Introducing a couple new characters never hurt a book anyway. 10/10
  • Emily Windnap and the Siren's Secret: This was the meaty one. It took me soooo long to get through this book! Not because it was bad just because 1. it was so long, 2. because I was so busy and 3. because it was so complicated. I still loved this book and I think that it was the perfect ending to an awesome series with relationships, family, and adventure. 9/10
     This book gets 10/10 luv y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment