Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Crimson Trend

So I have heard about the trend of crimson going around and I thought that I would give you guys a couple of ideas!

You can wear red nails which is the easiest way to sport this trend. Next is red lips and this can be tricky but is very simple once you learn how! Then I would suggest clothing. I love wearing crimson clothes because it brings out my blue eyes. But make sure that the red is in a shirt, shoes, accessories, but not the pants. I you feel that red pants looks OK on you, go ahead, but I dont think it looks good on many people. Another way is to use a crimson blush. It sounds ridiculous but if you lightly dab the powder, tab off the excess and gently sweep right above the hollows of you cheek, it would look very nice and pretty. The hardest way to sport red and crimson is eyeshadow. I don't have any red eyeshadow, but I know that AllThatGlitters21 on YouTube and elleandblair.com have a couple of ideas. I just say don't go all out and slather red on your eye. Lightly but noticeable or less is more applies to this trend!

luv y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment