Friday, September 2, 2011

Accomplished Item # 18-25

18. The Secret Rites of Social Butterflies by Lizabeth Zindel I absolutely loved reading this book! It really showed how some people act in High School just to be popular.  The main girl deals with most of the situation very well and can help others from acting the same way.  Zindel is such a great writer! I love how even at the very first chapter I hung on every word! Those kind of books are so much nicer than slow ones obviously! Definatly a must read for those in or close to going to High School. 10/10
19. Eleven; Twelve; Thirteen; Thirteen Plus One by Lauren Myracle I loved these. Lauren Myracle is one of my favorite authors! She writes in a way so that you feel that you are in the same car or YOU are the best friend. Here is my review on each one. Eleven: This book was sooo easy to read! I finished it in the same day as I started! One chapter is one month so it is pretty easy to keep track of whats happening. Twelve: This is the book where Winnie gets bras and her period. The other books have nothing to do with the subjects. I was laughing in this one and even Judy Blume was promoted! This one is also an easy read. I finished it very quickly! Thirteen: This book was much more meaty. It had the same chapter system so it was nice to keep track of the things going on! The book is mostly about Winnie's boyfriend. Thirteen Plus One: The chapter system is very different. This is only Winnie's summer when she is 14. Each chapter is part of a list that she makes. In the chapter, the thing gets completed on her list is also the name. I loved this and was a great conclusion to the series. 10/10
20. Ever by Gail Carson Levine Great book absolutely! Each chapter is switched off from one character to another! Basically a god falls in love with a mortal woman and the woman falls for him but they cant live together so they go though trials and hardship. It starts slow but ends in an awesome way! a must read! 9/10
21. Legally Blonde Super cute, fun and meaningful! I adore the development off the characters with her going to law school and everyone working for the better.  Well almost everyone!  Just a super awesome movie and I cant wait to see the next one! 10/10
22. Hoot This was a cute movie that I have been wanting to see this movie since it came out!  I have to admit I was hoping for better but I am pretty sure that I will see it again but it was a little slow in the beginning and I had to keep on stopping and explaining to my 7 year old brother.  So cute movie and I want to see it again to see if I like it better! 8/10
23. Singing in the Rain Ahhhhhh! I am in love with this movie!!!! It was good from the main menu to the end credits! Gene Kelly was such an amazing dance and I love him sooooooo much! Absolutely a MUST SEE!!!!!! 15/10 (lol)
24. Mama Mia Again just another magical experience! I am going to watch this movie after this post...This is one of thee most amazing movies I have ever watched!!! The story, the sangs, the everything! ahhhh... 15/10
25. National Treasure; National Treasure 2 I loved these movies also and I own the first National Treasure and I would definitely love to get the second one! The intense mystery and the surprising answers! Did I tell you that I am a sucker for intense mystery stories?  Well I am! love this movie definitely check it out! 10/10
Well time to watch Mama Mia! luv u all!

No comments:

Post a Comment