Saturday, September 3, 2011

Review: Drama Clean Conditioner Herbal Essences

Drama Clean Conditioner by Herbal Essences: 10/10
Claims: To not add oiliness, lightweight, doesn't weigh down. The Conditioner met all of the claims. My hair was flouncy all day! 2/2
Scent: Green Tea and flowers. The Green tea scent is definatly there but it is calmed by a definite scent of flowers. 2/2
Texture of Product: The texture was perfect. It was creamy but not thick and it was so refreshing. 2/2
Texture of Hair: This left my hair shiny, soft, and over all flouncy for a long period of time! I didn't even have to wash my hair some days!! hehe! My hair was BEAUTIFUL! 2/2
Performance: With awesome texture, smoothness, and moisture, I think that the performance was amazing. 2/2

Love yall! Look Forward to the Color Me Happy Shampoo/Conditioner reviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment