Monday, August 15, 2011

Review: L.A.Colors Palette in Cafe au Lait

Rating: 10/10
OMG! This is the most awesome palette ever!!!!!  First, its only $1 at the dollar store.  Second, it is soooo pigmented!  Third, there are 6 amazing colors!
I was watching ittybittyannie on YouTube.  She did a drugstore starter kit and this pallete was mentioned.  So I got to the dollar store, pick it up and swatch it.  "OMG! Mom, look at this!" is what I said.  She looked and said that it was truely amazing for $1!  So there are 6 different eyeshadows to that means that each one is less than 17 cents per eyeshadow.  One pan is a square.  They are about the size of a penny with the added corners.  They are about as pigmented as the Wet 'n' Wild but not as powdery. Now the colors are all beautiful.
Top Row: First(left to right): beigey, cream, whiteish color.  It is very satiny but is the most matte and least pigmented of them all. Second: pinky, beige satin color. This is my favorite out of them all and am almost done with the whole pan. Third: orange, beigey pink.  This is the least used color but is so pretty.  it is a little to orange for me but I can wear it some times.
Bottom Row: First(left to right): orangy brown with gold.  Very shimmery but I can wear sometimes.  Second: this is just a shimmery brown with a little gold but it is so pretty!  I use this the second most.  Third: purpley, taupey, with gold shimmer.  This is the most unique color in the whole pallete! I love how this looks!
These eyeshadows also have a great staying power! they have never creased or faded.  I think that this is better than most of my eyeshadows!
Well I really hope that you guys enjoy this and I hope you try this out!  I can't wait to get the colorful ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment