Saturday, November 26, 2011

Review: ELF Therapeutic Lipbalm-Strawberry Creme

This is a pretty good lip balm.  It can feel greasy and I have some issues with the packaging but other than that its pretty nice.  It was only $1 at Target and ELF's website.  It used to have silver writing on it but after I used it about 3 times it all rubbed off!  The lid is okay, just be careful because it comes off fairly easily.  It twists up easily but is doesn't come up unless you want it to.

The color Strawberry Creme is a light baby/bubblegum pink shade.  As you see, it can be pigmented and is perfect for lightening your lips unless your are paler than this.  I don't bring this with me because it melts. I left is in the car for 30 minutes on an early fall afternoon and it was nearly liquid!  It would start melting inside of my pocket.  My suggestion: keep it for when you put on lip balm before your makeup and exfoliating.  It kind of makes your flakes stick out, making it easier to exfoliate.

I highly recommend this lip balm even though it has its down sides.
Pros: moisturizing, relatively pigmented, inexpensive, has multiple shades, smells/tasted good, perfect at home
Cons: can be greasy, melts easily, not portable
10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment