Sunday, November 6, 2011

Review: Color Me Happy Shampoo Herbal Essences

Herbal Essences Color Me Happy Shampoo: 1/10


Claims   Reveals natural shine, moisturizes: This is the opposite of moisture....it made my hair super duper frizzy and gross..... It does make your hair shiny though. I havnet even tried it with colored hair yet it is so terrible. 1/2
Scent:  Moroccan Rose and Passion Fruit: i deffinatley smell the passion fruit but the rose is very hard to detect. It was a little overwhelming......and gave me a headache sometimes. 0/2
Texture of Product:  This is just a typical gel. The wierd thing is that it does not lather practically at all! It just kinda melts away.....I need a lot to get though my hair. This sadly dried my hair so much that there were so many flyaways from both frizz and breakage from being so dry! 0/2
Texture of Hair: Dry, gross, fizzy, glitter, weird. and it broke me out alon my hair line!!! WTF?!??! ugh I really wanted this to work.....0/2
Performance:  By breaking me out drying my hair, making it frizzy and not to mention the costant build up, this product is overall terrible. I would never reccomend. 0/2

No comments:

Post a Comment