Monday, November 21, 2011

DIY-Brush Bowl

Supplies:
  • Fish bowl shaped container that hold the brushes you need
  • Paintbrushes of your choosing
  • Blue beads or brush container beads
  • Bowl of water
  • Paper Towel
  • Ceramic or glass paint (available at Michael's)

Paint on fish, seaweed, sand and other fish-related things on the outside of bowl.  Get creative at this piont!  Here I created my own rainbow fish and a pink/magenta fish with some seaweed.

Here is an orange fish and a lavender one.


 This is a small school of little yellow fish with gold detailing.

And now a green polkadotted one and three deep purple and silver fish.  I recomend adding a few groups of fish for variety.

Add the beads and voila!

I hope you liked this DIY and send me pictures of yours at pandasrbeautiful@gmail.com ! <3

1 comment:

  1. how creative! thanks for sharing!
    xx, Kels

    www.misscouture17.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete