Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Trend Tracker:Fall Nails

Hey! I have seen a few trends in the latest beauty magazines like Teen Vogue and Allure. Here is a quick list: red, white, pale/pastels, orange, metallic and bare. Now I shall go in depth.
RED: I have already told you about the crimson trend so this you already know. Sally Hansen Intadry-Speedy Red. WHITE: So many times I have seen white nails on the latest models! I used to question this look, but then I realized that it goes with everything! Essie-Blanc. PALE/PASTEL: any pale green, purple, blue, yellow, pink, et. will match this trend! It looks clean but colorfully cute. Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear-Lacy Lilac, Mint Sorbet. ORANGE: I knew this was going to come because of the crimson. Any very bright or redish orange will do. NYC-Times Square Tangerine Creme. METALLIC: I have only seen silver metallic around and I have loved this mani for a while. LA Colors-Live. BARE: I have seen this more than the pale and pastels on madels nails. Not French manicures, but literal bare, healthy nails!
So this is the end and I hope that you all liked this and give me an email or comment to tell me what I should do next and give me feed back on this trend!

No comments:

Post a Comment