Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Nail Art - Two Tones

  This tutorial is about using the trend of two tones.  My take on it is more about using the same color, but different hues.  I first tried out this pattern with purple and lavender. Then I tried gray/white, then red/hot pink, blue-green/lighter blue-green, and then a few others. I took pictures and here they are!

NYC Purple Pizazz w/Kiss Lavender

Sally Hansen Instadry Speedy Red w/Kiss Hot Pink


Ulta Gray w/Sinful Colors Bad Chick

Sinful Colors Gorgeous w/Kiss Teal


Sinful Colors I Love You w/JustShine Blackout
The designs themselves (from pinkie to thumb) are: Half Moon Manicure w/Raindrops; French Tip; Diagonal Tip w/Extra line; 3/5 of nail French Tip; Grid.  Tell me which colors YOU try by email or comment.  Luv y'all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment