Saturday, November 5, 2011

www.wnwbeauty.com





This is my happy place! Just putting that out there...I am going to give you a tour/review of the Wet 'n' Wild website.



When you first get there, you will see pictures of their latest collection, deals, or other special thing. In the upper left corner there is a list of all the places on the site. Products, Newsletter, Makeup Advisor, WNW Beauty Ambassador, WNW Cares, WNW V.I.P. Login, and Where to Buy. Everything is perfectly laid out and easy to maneuver. One of my favorite things to look at would be their eye products! Their eyeshadows are to die for....Not to mention affordable!


Their Newsletter is really nice and it gives so much info in a short amount of time! It is so fun to read and to look at what it is about. They update all of the latest trends and fashions and where to get the supplies you need. Only downside is the fact that they don't update the newsletter very often.....



Every so often, on the Makeup Advisor, they have product you can use to create a look or two. This includes a video and a list of the products. The Beauty Ambassotor and WNW Cares has all of the details and the sign up info. I just read some and now I love Wet n' Wild even more! I have not yet become a WNW V.I.P. but I cannot wait to do so!



One of the best things about http://www.wnwbeauty.com/ is that is is fast and it doesnt lock up your computer! Also all of the swatches are true to color and that is the BEST part! My problem with http://www.eyeslipsface.com/ is the swatches....they are never true to color......



Bottom Line: 10/10

1 comment:

  1. I so wish we could get wet n wild in the UK, I've been dying to try out the eye shadows :)
    www.celestecohen.blogspot.com - I'd love a follow back? Thanks :) xx

    ReplyDelete