Sunday, November 6, 2011

Review: Color Me Happy Conditioner Herbal Essences

 


Color Me Happy Conditioner: 1/10
Claims Replenishes natural moisture and shine: shine was there except it was grease....So my hair was both totally greasy and totally dry and gross. 0/2
Scent:  Moroccan Rose and Passion Fruit: The Rose smell is much more strong in this so it balances the passion fruit smell that pains me. 1/2
Texture of Product:  The texture is nice but the thing is that it leaves SO much build up that I could literally pull out clumps of junk from my friggin scalp!!!!! WTF?!?!?! 0/2
Texture of Hair:  Ugh Horrible I don't want to talk about it... lets just say 0/2
Performance:  by breaking me out, I really hate this. It's only use is for shaving.....For people who have tough skin.... Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! 0/2

No comments:

Post a Comment