Saturday, November 5, 2011

Haul 17-Clothes, Nail Polish


**This is an accumulative haul and I do not buy my own clothes. I had bought the other stuff. No hate please!

Gray thermal -$8


<>
Blue thermal-$8
I got some other stuff but the pictures wont upload. ther are these two camis. one is a gray snakeskin and the other is like a red and black cubic pattern.  
these shirts are soooo cute! one is spongebob and the other says "save the earth! it the only one with cupcakes!"

I love this sweater! it is sot, warm, but not HOT!!!!!

Who doesnt want a pair of hot red pants? These are so comfy! i love to dance in these!


Up close on Detailing

Here are some fuzzy sharts. one is pink with monkeys and bananas and the other is yellow with a monkey!
Then I got a simple black longsleeved cardigan that is made of thin material but it is very comfy!  Then I picked up

I got this watch at walmart because I have had it before except in pink! Sadly, most of my nice things get stolen during PE so I dont have to worry this year! lol -$7


This was the first pair of sunglasses I got I loive the thin frames and tons of BLING!

The second pair has thicker frames and less bling bling! This looks really classy though! I got this half price-$5


Neutrogena make-up remover cleansing towlettes(travel) 7 wipes


xxmakeupiscoolxx on youtube told me to buy these and they are actually a good deal! Got them at Ulta


Swiffer Cotton Rounds
My mom bought this as a gift cuz it was on sale for $1!

Pretty blush!
Outside of pallete! My mom got this because it was $1 and there was a buy one get one 50% off! we got the one above for $1 and this for 50 cents!


3 eyeshadows(pigmented and feel like mac) and 3 lipsticks(pigmented and long lasting)
At Big Lots i got some powder puffs! At Walgreens there are mini SInful Colors for $1. I got Out of this World; Midnight Blue; and This is It
hope you enjoyed! luv!

No comments:

Post a Comment