Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Review: Elf Brightening Quad~Blue Moon

Hello everyone!  I have hit pan on every single shade in this quad almost right after these pictures! lol  I will go from right to left. Navy: this is the most pigmented of all these shades! It is basically a matte navy with mild pearlesent ness.  I love it to set eyeliner. Pale Blue: This is perfect for a lid color because it is so rich and the mild shimmer makes you look awake and ready for the day!  Brown: This is a nice brown that could be better but I like it because of that.  It is easier to work with and I love it for so many things.  Champagne: This has a little bit more shimmer in it than the rest but is a nice translucent color perfect for a wash all over, the brow bone, toning down white eyeliner, or for the lid!  I love how this is perfect for beginners exploring more colorful shades!

All of the eye shadows in this are very smooth and gorgeous. they glide on easily and are not chunky on the eyelid!  This is nice for beginners because it is $1 and the shades have an amount of pigment that is good for experimenting.

I could find this at Dollar Tree, Big Lots, and Target stores.  If you can, this is really good! Especially for blue eyed girlies! Luv Y'all!
Pros: inexpensive, great texture, good colors, great for beginners, not chalky, perfect pigmentation, portable
Cons: hmmm....none?
10/10

2 comments:

  1. Never used any ELF products before, but this looks really good! :O
    www.celestecohen.blogspot.com xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I highly recommend it!

    ReplyDelete