Thursday, December 1, 2011

The L.A.M.T.A.S.C.B.P.V.

The Long Awaited Makeup, Tools And Storage Collection Blog Post/Video ! ! ! ! !
Blogger did not allow me to upload a video to this post so here is the link to the video that is on YouTube. Below is a few facts about what I will do next makeup wise.
I Have Reviews On...
I Have Tutorials On...
Reviews and/or Tutorials Coming Up...
  • Wet n Wild Walking on Eggshells
  • Wet n Wild I'm Getting Sunburned
  • Wet n Wild Eyeliners
  • Cover Girl Lash Blast Volume and Length
  • Elf Beauty Book Bright Eye Edition
  • Sally Girl Eyeshadow(baked and single), Bronzer, Mascara
  • ProFusion palettes
  • Almay Intense IColor
  • Bonne Bell Lip Lites
  • Cheekers Blush from Cover Girl
  • Elf Mineral Eyeshadow in Celebrity
  • Liquid Eyeliners From Elf
  • Maybelline Fit Me Powder
  • Maybelline Duo in Browntones
  • NYC Blushes(Cream and powder)
  • Wet n Wild 8-Pan Palette in Petal Power
I know that I have a lot of reviews but I really want to do a review every week.  If there is anything else that you want me to review, go ahead and email or comment and I will give you and your website a shout out!   I was thinking about doing a foundation review, but I wont because every person has different skin types and is a personal preference thing.  If there is one brand or drawer that you want me to do a post on please feel free to email or comment.  Much love to y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment