Thursday, February 9, 2012

Review: Wet 'n' Wild MegaPlump Mascara

I got this in a kit from WNW a while ago at Walgreens. It had the I'm Getting Sunburned trio, a Mega Shine gloss, the Color Icon eyeliner in Black, and this. This mascara is amazing. It is not waterproof but it doesn't flake, smudge or come off during the day easily. The brush is reasonably sized and works well with my lashes. It is almost gone which is sad but the fact that it is still there is amazing! I use this everyday, and when I got over to friends houses! I would love to purchase the full size,water proof one soon!

Pros: pigmented, good brush, inexpensive, lasts long, lengthens and volumizes!
Cons: I would day that it isn't waterproof but it is not so that doesn't count...I might reapply during the day but only on active ones.
10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment