Saturday, February 25, 2012

Haul 19-Maybelline

At Ulta, there was a buy 2, get 1 free dealio and I also had a $3.50 off of $10 so I went remembering the 3 things I wanted. So I got them for $15+tax!


  1. Dream Bouncy Blush in 10 Pink Frosting- One word: gorgeous. It is opalescent and pink and bright but sheer and the texture feels amazing! I cant wait to use it tomorrow!

  2. 24hr Color Tattoo Eyeshadow in 05 Too Cool- Now I really, really, really wanted Bold Gold but Ulta was out...So I looked for Bad to the Bronze and guess what? That was out as well. This one was the last of the Too Cools so I was lucky! But I will get the other two for sure because this is so wonderful...

  3. Define-a-Brow Eyebrow Pencil in 647 Light Blonde- This was the free item which is good because it is $2 more that Walmart and I think that is really weird...I think that this will work but if you want me to do a review, go ahead and comment or email me!

Comments are welcome! Love y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment