Thursday, February 2, 2012

First Impressions:Tresseme 24-Hour Body Shampoo/Conditoner

Before: I can never wear my hair in a bun or ponytail without looking like I have no hair. It is hard to add volume even with a hairdryer or hairspray because the amount of hair weighs it down, and I don't like teasing! I picked this up hoping for bouncier, more voluminous hair.

Day 1: I found that for my length of hair, I need two pumps of shampoo and the same amount of conditioner. I just washed my hair normally and with the conditioner, I worked most of it from mid-shaft down and then the rest in my roots. Left it for 2 minutes and rinsed. I instantly felt more bounce and body in my hair. I left it down when I went to an appointment and then put it in a bun when it was dry. OMG I never expected this to make a bun look good on me! It also brought out some natural texture and curl!

Day 2: After the second day of washing, I realized how soft my hair was after the conditioner. Very! I could literally feel the shampoo make my hair voluminous! lol I love how this cleans without over drying! The conditioner makes your hair feel like silk!

Day 3: I noticed that I has some major flyaways when my hair dried but I used some anti-frizz and it was much better. I love the shine!

Day 4: This is definitely a 24-30 hour shampoo. I noticed that the volume was lacking later in the day that I didn't wash it. Although, I believe that I brushed and pulled down too much, so as long as you don't do that, you should be fine.

Day 5: I skipped a day washing my hair again and didn't pull down. It was perfectly fine! long lasting volume and awesome silkiness!

Day 6: How surprising it is how this holds curl! I am so surprised how bad the conditioner smells though. The smell doesn't last and works so well, it is so worth it!

Day 7: Last day. I was rushed through my shower but I still think that the results are significant! If you want body, or your body doesn't last, at least try this out! It is not expensive and you can buy it in bigger containers at a smaller price at Sam's Club. "<0> <3 U (i love you)

No comments:

Post a Comment