Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Monthly Favorites: January '12

Hello! Welcome to my favorite things from January!
  • L'Oreal True Match Liquid Foundation. I am C1. I apply this with my fingers but then it looks extremley streaky, so I use The ELF Studio Powder Brush to buff it out and it looks flawless!
  • Maybelline Mineral Power Powder Foundaton I use the same Powder Brush from ELF to blend this and it has such great coverage and long lastin as well. I used to hate this but I dont know why!
  • Cover Girl Cheekers Blush in Plumberry Glow My skin Finally lost its tan last month and it looks A-MA-ZING! It gives the perfect winter glow with a little glimmer and the plum color.
  • Hard Candy Eye Primer This is mildly tacky wich was great for powdery eyeshadows and lasted all day! I wish it was sold sepratley, but oh well!
  • Cover Girl & Olay Potted Concealer I used this with the MK Crease Brush and It made my dark circles go away...Nearly. It lasted so long and warms up easily and blends and dries to kind of a powder finish.
  • Cover Girl Stick Concealer When I was not useing the other one, I used this concealer on my face. under my eyes it loked cakey but under the mineral foundation it looks really natural and pretty! I am almost out!
  • E.L.F. Water Proof Eyeliner Pen in Black. I got this in January and have not used aything else! It is so easy to use that I want every single color! LOVEEEEE! and it is really water proof!
  • Color Workshop Palletes I am not using any eyeshadows besides these or a few others but these have been fun to wear and use and I cant wait to find more ways to use them!
  • Softlips Lipbalm in Vanilla and Pearl This lip balms packaging is sooo skinny and cute. It has a minty anfter tase and feel but the vanilla smells like CAKE with Mint ice cream, my favorite...The pearl is not metalic but shimmery! so pretty!
  • E.L.F. Theraputic Lip Balm in Strawberry Creme This is really good for before bed and really makes your lips moiste and I like to use this before I scrub because it makes the live skinflat and the dead skin stand out.
  • Wet n Wild Wild Shine Polish in Carribean Frost. This is a beautiful green with blue duo chrome and is is so gorgeous. It was on clearance at Safeway for $0.49! What an awesome deal, right?
  • Neutragena Sensitive Skin Oil-Free Moisturizer
  • L'Oreal Scrublet. I got the 360 cleanser and the crublet is so wonderful! The wash it okay but I would not repurchase. I reccomend getting it just for the scrublet!
  • Neosporine. I have been putting these on my blemishes and breakouts, and they have been steadily decreasing! It is really inexpensive and works wonders. Dont use it under makeup though because it makes it look fake and gross.
  • Vitamin E Oil. Very healing and mine smells like apricot! It has helped my skin an insane amount with texture, glow, and breakouts.
  • Aubrey Organics Toner in 6 Sensitive Skin Another part in my skin care, i know. I love it though! It is so pure and great that it helped my skins texture as well! It has no alcohol, so it is not drying but it does cleanse.
  • E.L.F. Studio Powder Brush I use it for Foundation, Powder, Blush, etc.
  • Mary Kay Crease Brush Wonderful for concealer.
  • NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Sticks in Milk and Yogurt. I absolutley love these things! I want every single one! I dont know how to sharpen them so if you know please tell me!
  • E.L.F. Studio Conture Brush Since my crease brush is being used for concealer, I have been using this wonderful awesome brush.
  • Dancing I love to just dance around my house and practice for my classes in February!
  • Pilates I love doing these moves! They are energizing, tiring , and toning all at once!
  • Adele My favorite artist of the month! I love Set Fire to the Rain and Someone Like You! <3
  • Movies My favorites were Revenge of the Bridesmaids, Jack and Jill, Tower Heist, and Independace Day.
  • Fajitas Just a wonderful food with veggies and protien! Yum!
What are your favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment