Monday, February 6, 2012

Haul-18 NYX, Wet'n'Wild and Essence!

Ulta Haul! ! !
  1. NYX Powder Blush in Peach-This is my first NYX blush and I already love it! It is a matte pink with peash undertones, without beingto orangey! $5.99
  2. NYX Round Lipstick in Gala-Again, first lipstick, so I chose my favorite. It was used :P So I chose my second favorite! I love the light pinkness and the glitter is not over done! It lasts a long time and doesnt have the chemical smell or taste. $3.99 (I got it for $2 because of a deal)
  3. Wet'n'Wild Single Eyeshadow in Nutty-Perfect deep taupe color and I believe it is a dupe for Satin Taupe by MAC. $2
  4. Wet'n'Wild Eyeshadow in Sky Blue-I wanted to get a shimmery light blue to use as color on my waterline without it being green or dark! This was it. $0.99
  5. Essence Blossom Duo in 02 Bloom-a-loom-This is an eyeshadow duo with a matte lilac adn a lilac with blue shimmer, not glitter. They are lilac not purple so they do not  make dark circles look worse. Originally $2.49, Clearance for $1.99
Berrie Bits:
  • I saw Emily from http://www.beautybroadcast.net/ do Daily Nuggets and wanted to somthing similar. Thus was born Berrie Bits!
  • Superbowl! I watched it yesterday...Did your team win? Who were you rooting for? I wasnt really rooting for anyone until early on in the game , then I decided to root for the Giants...Yay!
  • Every single blush that I own, until now, was hot pink. Like fushia...Weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment