Friday, February 17, 2012

In's and Out's 2-17-12

IN'S:


  • Mineral Makeup-I have been using Maybelline Mineral Powder Powder Foundation to set L'Oreal True Match Foundation. So pretty!

  • Matchy Matchy!-I base my eyeshadow on my earring colors. If there is gold, purple, and blue in my earring, I wear blue and purple in my eyemakeup. I love doing thick black eyeliner with black hearts.

  • Puzzles-My little brother started a 1000 piece puzzle with kitties and it is so difficult but fun to pass the time!

  • My New Cat!-Her name is Muffin and we resqued her. She is probably under 1 year old and is so skinny it makes me want to cry. She has pumpkin eyes and gray and orange coloring! So gorgeous!

OUT'S:



  • Snow+Cars-The snow here has been aweful...One of my cars had to be towed and repaired and it was really anoying...

  • Hurting Joints-My knees ache...Do very, very much. It is even hard to go up and down stairs!

That is it! Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment