Thursday, February 23, 2012

Glam Bag! February 2012

The bag is hot pink fuchsia with a bunch of little black hearts! So cute!
  • The first thing is a $100 gift card to Nu Me Styling Tools. The sad thing is that the cheapest thing is $150...And it expires!
  • Freeman Facial Hydration Mask with Goji Berry. It is just a sample but I love Freeman!
  • Premier(by Dead Sea Premiere) Cinderella Mask and Serum. they reduce fine lines and wrinkles but I don't have them so they are going to my mom.
  • X Out Shine Control. I don't know it this is primer or something but I have never heard of this brand. Do you guys like it?
  • NYX Roll On Shimmer in Light Blue. This is so good! I cant wait to try it and it is glittery but not chunky and I don't get fallout! Best part of the whole bag!
SO this bag kinda disappointed me but that is okay because I get the cute bag! And a few awesome things! Have you tried any of these products?

No comments:

Post a Comment