Monday, February 20, 2012

O.P.I. Holland Spring Collection

Happy Presidents Day everyone! Enjoying the day off? Getting that homework done? Yeah, me neither...Anywho, I was looking through Ultas latest catalog and saw the O.P.I. Holland Collection and wanted to tell you what I think!
Descriptions are from left to righ on the top row first, then the bottom row.
  • Gouda Gouda Two Shoes-dusty mauve with peach undertones
  • Wooden Shoe Like to Know?-warm cocoa brown with orange undertones
  • I Have a Herring Problem-a mid-toned blue/green with silver sparkle
  •  A Roll in the Hague-bright tangerine orange
  • Pedal Faster Suzi!-lilac with pink undertones
  • Dutch'ya Just Love OPI?-a grape with pink undertones
  • Thanks a WindMillion-minty green
  • Red Lights Ahead...Where?-cherry red and strawberrie with pink undertones
  • Kiss Me On My Tulips-hot fushia
  • Vampsterdam-like Wooden Shoe Like to Know? and Dutch'ya Just Love OPI? wixed todether with some sparkle
  • I Dont Give a Rotterdam!-baby blue with silver sparkle
  • Did You 'ear About Van Gogh?-a whitish cream
I kind of want Red Lights Ahead...Where? and Gouda Gouda Two Shoes and Vampsterdam. I think that they are the most unique and pretty. Did You 'ear About Van Gogh? looks like every other white in the drugstore and can probablly find it for 99 cents at Sally's Beauty Supplies...I Don't Give a Rotterdam, Thanks a WindMillion, Kiss Me on My Tulips, A Roll in the Hague and Wooden Shoe Like to Know? are the same. Dutch'ya Just Love OPI?, Pedal Faster Suzi! and I have a Herring Problem are okay but the whole thing is a little expensive...If I had the money, I would get them.
Which ones would you get?

No comments:

Post a Comment