Sunday, February 5, 2012

Drugstore Foundation Overview

Happy National Weatherperson's Day! <----- *look it up* I didn't really know what to do today so I thought that it would be fun to "talk". Drugstore foundations. The only kinds I have used. Here are the ones that I have right now and you tell me which ones you have and what you think!
  • Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse in Porcelain Ivory. a very lightweight, clean look and feel while still having some fairly good coverag. This is my favorite foundation to use as a tinted moistuizer to lighten it up.
  • L'Oreal True Match Liquid Foundation in C1. Super blendable and nice and it lookes even better with the maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse. I like using a brush because if you dont it looks streaky and uneven. if I need a good foundation, I go to this one!
  • Cover Girl Clean Liquid Foundation in 225 Buff Beige. THis is way to dark for me becasue it is for dance recitles so it has to be darker or my face would look pastey white.
  • Almay Smart Shade Foundation in 100. This is more like a tinted moistuizer that is perfect for school because you can blend it with your fingers! And it looks good that way! I would reperchase.
  • Maybelline Fit Me Powder Foundation in 125. This is a powder foundation because the color is darker than what I would be. It is not as pigmented and is probably perfect for setting the liquid, which I dont have. It is really light and doesnt last long on its own so I only use it for setting or at home days. I dont think that I would reperchase.
What Are Your Drugstore Foundations?

No comments:

Post a Comment