Monday, January 16, 2012

Review: SallyGirl Mascara-Brown

SALLY GIRL MASCARA IN BROWN-$0.99



This is a mini mascara that is about 2 1/2 inches long. It does flake a little and can clump but it is extremely workable, even on the go! I bought this to see if I liked brown mascara and I do! It looks really natural especially if it is paired with charcoal eyeliner! Weird, I know. I wouldn't say that this gave noticeable volume or extreme length, but it does cover the lashes evenly and opens the eyes. This quality makes it perfect if you are going for the "naturally flawless" look.



The wand is not long or short, but just right! The head is a spiral which makes it kinda like a comb, dividing each lash from the others. it started out dry when I first got this but then it got wetter....?

Pros: No large clumps, extreme dry or wetness, or other bad stuff. Separates lashes and coats them evenly

Cons: Not long wearing and can flake. I have to reapply throughout the day.

7.5/10

I think that for 99 cents, go get it, try it out and if you don't like it then it was less that a dollar!

No comments:

Post a Comment