Friday, January 13, 2012

It's Friday the 13th ! ! ! ! !

Hey everyone! I know that I have been doing so many reviews lately but in the new year I like to tell yall what I think is good and not good! I thought of another New Years resolution: watch or read tutorials and reviews on things BEFORE I buy them to make sure I don't waste any money because, my laptop which I am saving for is $470...Yikes!
A new Fresh Paint is coming up soon! Is it just me, or is glitter extraspectacular?!?!? Please tell me about 3 things that you want me to like review, tutorial, nail polish, OOTD, etc. Just stuff! I am so bored with going on my own instincts! I would love to do stuff like fashion help or something but I dont know if that is what you want!!!
Sorry for this little blab! Only a week of reviews left then back to other stuff! Love yall!

No comments:

Post a Comment