Saturday, January 21, 2012

My Favorite Neutral Palettes!

Happy Saterday everyone! I just wanted to show you my top 3 Favorite neautral eyeshadow palettes!

Sorry it is upside down! From left to right: LA Colors-Cafe au Lait, Wet n Wild-Walking on Eggshells, Maybelline-Browntones.

Cafe au Lait-There is a cream, a pink champagne, pinky tan, an orange bronze, a chocolate brown and a purple. They are all shimmery. I absolutely love this and it was only a dollar at Dollar Tree!

Walking on Eggshells-A shimmery pink cream, a medium brown and a shimmery pink champagne. For $3 at Walgreens and Ulta this was totally worth it!

Browntones-Two matte brown colors w/extremely mild shimmer make this a total wearable look for anyone! And it is beginner friendly! This is about $4 at Walmart.

Hope you enjoyed! give me ideas for posts please!

2 comments:

  1. I'm in love with the wet'n'wild pallet!! I've been buying this for years and continue to buy it. Every time I see a Wet'n'Wild sale I always pick up a pallet! Good choice!

    swbeautifullife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete