Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Review: Herbal Essences None of Your Frizzness Conditioner

HERBAL ESSENCES NONE OF YOUR FRIZZNESS CONDITIONER


Scent: Mandarin Cream and Pearl-sweet citrus and a little salty and grapefruit 2/2
Claims: Softness, Frizzies, Flyways, and Heat Protectant-This definitely made my hair silky smooth and cut any frizz the shampoo missed! It protected my hair from the heat I used lately but did not tame my flyways! 1/2
Texture of Product: very soft and gel like but creamy as well. It covered my hair so well that I didnt need as much conditioner as I did shampoo! 2/2
Texture of Hair: Really soft! It rinsed out enought to not be sticky but to leave a thin film!  I did have to use baking soda a bit, so that can be annoying... 2/2
Performance: It made my hair soft, tangle free, and unfrizzy. it is not the best, or the worst. 2/2
Total: 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment