Monday, January 9, 2012

Review: CoverGirl Lash Blast Length Mascara

COVER GIRL LASH BLAST LENGTH (waterproof) MASCARA









Cover Girl, you have done it again! Made a wonderful mascara! This is really waterproof! The only time it came off was when I was rubbing my eyes every time I came out of the water in a pool...This doesnt clump, flake, or become droopy after a few hours. It holds curl longer than my Wet n wild Megaplump and evenly coat my lashes from root to tip, defining every lash! The only down side is that the actual head of the wand is extremly long and my mom didnt like it.










The bristles are rubber and evenly spaced. The container itself is a telescope shape that fits easily into tight spaces unlike the Lash Blast Volume. I usually use about 2 coats but it does give volume at 3.



Pros: thin packaging, doesnt clump, not dry or too wet, lengthens really well



Cons: large wand, but workable



9.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment