Sunday, January 1, 2012

Review: CoverGirl Lash Blast Volume Mascara

COVER GIRL LASH BLAST VOLUME



This is a review that i have to do from memory because I had to through this away! It is one thing that I really want to repurchase! It was not clumpy, not dry, not too wet! The brush is a monster and has rubber bristles that separate and coat the lashes evenly. This mascara really made my entire face look bright because it was so gorgeous. Because this is a drugstore mascara, it is fairly cheap and lasted me 4-5 months because it didn't dry out. I didn't use it every day so don't hate on me!






I abso-lutley loooved this! The only thing is that the awkward shape and it doesn't fit in some places. Thus it is difficult to pack :(

Pros: lots of volume! and length too! Really transformed my lashes, long wearing, no flaking, no clumping, evenly spaced lashes.

Cons: Th shape of the bottle is really weird and doesn't fit in some places..and it doesn't hold curl as well as others.

9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment