Friday, January 20, 2012

Products I Regret Buying

PRODUCTS:
NYC Lipstick in Retro Red and Petal-These both have a chemical gros smell and the red one stains, and the pink one highlightes the linges in the lips and is so shimmery it looks white! i use it as a blush base but the red is useless.
Ulta Lipstick in Nude-This is a very brown lipstick and it is creamy and nice but the color is aweful. I use it as a base for my blushes as well. lol
WetnWild Nail polish in Party of 5 Glitters-The glitter is very spread out and chips but doesnt come off. It also takes a long time to dry whereas the clear did not. The clear also took off my nail polish...
Almay 1Coat Dial Up-This clumps my lashes together and smells aweful and wore off my eyelashes in about 2 hours. It also irritates my eyes. ):
Sally Girl Bronzer-Here is the link to my review.
NYC concealer in Yellow-This wears off very easily and hardly covers. I can work with it under FOUNDATION not another concealer. And it can work with the blending with the crease brush but still wish I had gotten the skin color.
NYC White eyeliner-No Pigment, and irritates my eyes so much. I mush prefer Wet n Wild
NYC Lip tin in Sugar Angel-This is nice but it is so gloppy that it is so hard to get it to look good. Same goes for the red one, Sugar Baby.
Claire's Nail polish in Snowball-This is half dried up and half separated into a yellow liquid and a white goo... ):
ELF Concealer-I think that this is just the wrong shade. I have it in Light beige and it looks orange. They have a lighter shadem, Ivory, and I am pretty sure that is what I am!

Thanks for joining me on this litte rant and I hope you all liked! If you make a post on it, leave the link down bellow!

1 comment:

  1. I love you blog! It seems like we have the same taste in things! I've been using the Almay Mascara and it really surprised me. I would defiantly buy it again!

    http://strawberriestuff.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete