Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Review: Herbal Essences None of Your Frizzness Shampoo

HERBAL ESSENCES NONE OF YOUR FRIZZNESS SHAMPOO 



Scent: Mandarin Cream and Pearls-Grapefruit, tangerine, and starfruit are the scents that I pick up. I don't know about pearl smell but it smells really good! 2/2
Claims: Shine, Frizz free, Silky Hair-This did, for the most part, keep my hair frizzfree! I didn't use my frizz control except once! i don't think that the shampoo made my hair silky on its own. I did need to use shine serum, if I wanted shine. 1/2
Texture of Product: Slightly slimy but creamy texture and works into lather quite easily 2/2
Texture of Hair: My hair was kinda very moisturized but striped of moisture at the same time. I tried it without the conditioner and it was extremely dry and flat. 1/2
Performance: over all, as long as you have the conditioner and you will be fine! 2/2
Total: 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment