Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Glam Bag! January 2012


I just received my January Glam Bag from www.myglam.com and want to show y'all! The bag is cloth but the inside is plastic and makeup proof! Here we go:



  • Freeman Facial Peel-Off Mask with Cucumber: Full-size 6 fl oz. This is supposed to peel off any impurities while the cucumber extract makes skin silky and soft. Cant wait to try!


  • Wen Sweet Almond Mint Cleansing Conditioner: Sample 2 fl oz. This acts like a shampoo, but doesn't have any Sodium Laurel Sulfate so it does not damage extensions or color treated hair. I am only going to use this about once every week or two.


  • Sheer Cover Concealer Duo in Light/Medium: Full-size 3 g. The light side is a slightly yellow concealer perfect for under the eyes, while the medium would be good for the nose or in the summer. And it is originally $30! OMG


  • The Balm Shady Lady Eyeshadow in Shameless Shana: Full-size 3.4 g. This is a beautiful chocolaty, bronze shimmery shade perfect for a smokey look, natural, or a one shadow eye look. Very soft and pigmented!

That's it! All of this was only $10 free shipping. Much love!

2 comments:

  1. This looks like a ready good deal! Thank you! I'm always looking for new blogs to follow and I'm happy I found yours! Every time I comment on a post I will checkout your adds and sponsors! Have a beautiful day <3

    SwbeautifulLife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Im so glad you like it! Im always open for new ideas, so any help would be great. <3

      Delete