Monday, April 30, 2012

Overveiw and Review-New York Colors

  Hey hey hey!  I'm back!  I want to start a new mini series of overviews (collections of one category) and review the products loosely for time and length matters! I will link all the previous O&Rs in the posts, but not this one because it is the first!
  Nail Polish: In a Minute-$1.72 @ Walmart
  • 247 Prince Street- A shimmery purple that is kinda sheer, but layers well. 9/10
  • 296 Water Street Blue- A creamy bright blue (My fav) That only takes two coats to be beautifully opaque. 10/10
  • 206B East Villiage- A shimmery teal that is not as opaque as 296 but more than 247. 9/10
  Nail Polish: Regular-$.93 @ Walmart
  • 105 Starry Silver Glitter- Great for tying together ombre or sponging. hard to get off though. 9/10
  • 146A Love Letters- Perfect for French tips or really nude nails. 10/10
  • 133 Purple Pizzaze Frost- A unique royal purple tye dye kinda color that looks really good! 10/10
  • 112 Times Square Tangerine Creme- This is a neon orange that is kinda weird and turns a gross color ofter a few days...6/10
  Face:
  • Blushable Cream Stick in Big Apple Blush- I love this! It is a gorgeous mauvy kinda pink with no shimmer. The texture is amazing and I highly recommend! 10/10
  • Cover Stick in Yellow- Sometimes it help, sometimes it doesn't. It wears off and creases easily... 5/10
  • Loose Powder in Translucent- The only problem with this is that it irritates my skin on sensitive days. 9/10
  Eyes:
  • Kohl Eye and Brow Pencil in 925 Sable- These aren't my choice eyeliners but I can work with them. 7/10
  • Eyeshadow Color Wheel in Beyond the Sea and Purple Rain- These are soft and pigmented and if you can find them, try them! 10/10
  • Eyeshadow Single in 905 Gossip Girl- A gorgeous pinky champagne that works for the lid or browbone! Not as pigmented as other shadows but it works. 9/10
  Lips:
  • Lip Tins in Sugar Angle, Sugar Baby, Sugar Kiss- These are all kinda sticky and goopy but they moisturize nicely. 7/10
  • Liquid Lip Shine in 555u Iced Orchid- I love this. it is smooth and creamy and one of the best! 10/10
  • Extreme Lip Glider in Park Ave Pink- A beautiful baby pink that glides on and tastes like watermelon 10/10
  • Smooch Proof Lip Stain in Champagne Stain- This does not last. That is what a stain does. It smells, looks and feels great. But it doesn't stay on. 7/10
  • Long Wear Color in Berry Rich- I love this formula! It is creamy, moisturizing, and long wearing! I got this purply shade though, so I don't wear it as much. 10/10
  • Regular $1 in Petal- These smell so bad! They are really sheer but greasy so to get color you need to layer on a bunch but then it is gooping on your lips. 2/10
SO that is my overveiw! Tell me below, what your favorite NYC product is or what you are thinking of buying...Have a good day everyone!h

No comments:

Post a Comment