Saturday, April 14, 2012

Glam Bag! April 2012




So this was MyGlam's last chance on me...I am sad to say that, I will indeed, not be able to try Birchbox, because they have won me back! They had a gorgeous bag, great products and wonderful brushes!
picture found at http://www.minaslater.com/
  The Bag: It is a shiny, metallic baby pink like the packaging of the first Glam Bag. I love it! It is my second favorite (1st is February)
  The Contents: No Coupons!!! Thank you for finally listening to us!
~ All-Belle Eyelashes: These are supposed to be really comfortable and comes with a, supposedly, good glue. I cant wait to wear these because none of the eyelashes I have tried are good.
~ DermStore Lip Quench-Moisture Infused Lip Treatment: This smells so good! It also works really well! Any signs of chapped lips were gone after using this once! Have you tried it?
~ Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil in Radium: Happy day. I have been wanting to try this eyeliner for such a long time but I dont want to spend $18 on it! Now I can Compare formulas to the Nyx Slide-on Eyeliners before buying a full sized one of the Urban Decay version.
~ MyGlam All-Over Eyeshadow Brush: I love the MyGlam brushes! They are pink and black and have really soft bristles. This is smaller than the average eyeshadow brush but that is really good because theya re usually big.
~ MyGlam Eyeliner Brush: An angled eyeliner brush is not what I need! But it is perfect for eyeliner because it is not thick but not too flimsy. I really enjoy these! Cant wait for more!

Thank you for reading and tell me if you want reviews! <3-

2 comments:

  1. Can you do a review on the MyGlam products????

    -Meg

    ReplyDelete
  2. so jealous ! we dont have this in my little country yet :/

    ReplyDelete