Thursday, April 19, 2012

MyGlam Brushes




  Hey! I am back! Meg from Show Your True Colors asked me to do a review on these and so here it is! BTW, I don't always use my own pictures. Sometimes I have to use Google images because if I wait to use a camera, it takes me forever to upload ans then I forget. I would appreciate it if no one left comments on the matter. Thanks!
www.myfindsonline.com
  I only have 3 but that is how many have come out. First thing I want to say is that these are really good! The eyeshadow brush is about 2/3 the size of the Elf Essential Eyeshadow brush and I have so much more control! I use it everyday! The fluffy blending brush is bigger than the one I have from Mary Kay and is perfect for blending harsh lines but not so much for applying crease colors. The eyeliner brush isn't stiff but not to flexible either. it is very fine and can make a thin or a thicker line making it good for under the eye!

http://www.everydaymakeupblog.com/
After I washed the fluffy brush once (even with conditioner) it got scratchy! Not unusable but not as silky soft. I haven't washed the others but I hope they don't get scratchy. I do use them every single day and I love them! I hope that they continue to send them out (maybe a pencil brush?). Sadly you cant buy them now but I think they will send out more! Hope you enjoyed! Love you!

1 comment:

  1. Thanx for the review! I loved it! It was amazing! I think I might look into a MyGlam bag! :)

    -Meg

    P.S. You'r the blog of the month!

    ReplyDelete