Wednesday, May 2, 2012

April '12 Favorites!

Hello! Last month was so busy! But I figured I should post something! SO here are my favorites...
 *Song: "Your Great Name" by Natalie Grant
 *Nail Polish: NYC In a Minute in Water Street Blue (Walmart)
 *Mascara: L'Oreal Voluminous Waterproof Carbon Black (Walmart, Target, Ulta)
 *Eyeliner: Essence Liquid Eyeliner (Ulta)
 *Eyeshadow: Profusion 88 Shimmer Palette (Ulta)
 *Foundation: Maybelline Fit Me 120 (Walmart, Ulta, Target)
 *Concealer: Maybelline Fit Me 15 (Walmart, Target, Ulta)
 *Powder: ELF Essential Clarifying Powder in Ivory (Target, Elf Website)

What are your April Favorites?

3 comments:

  1. AWESOME likes! Sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also so I tagged you in the get to know me tag! http://thisismeandyouwillsee.blogspot.ca/2012/05/get-to-know-me-tag.html?showComment=1336045973712#c3152192013191233150

    -Meg

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, i was just wondering what post you tagged me on? thanks!
    xx

    ReplyDelete