Saturday, April 21, 2012

Tag! Skin Care Quiz

TAG! YOUR IT!  Leave me a link to your tag!

1. How many times do you wash your face daily? Twice
2. What skin type do you have? Dry, oily, or combo? Combo/Normal. My cheeks are drier than my t-zone but my t-zone is more normal than oily...
3. What is your current facial wash? Clean & Clear Advantage 3-1 Cleanser
4. Do you exfoliate? How often? Yes! Only about once a week at most!
5. What product do you use to exfoliate? Neautrogena Naturals Moisturizing Exfoliater
6. What moisturizer do you use? Neautrogena Oil-Free Moisture for Sensitive Skin
7. Do you have freckles or sunspots? Only a few freckles on my nose that are natural and hardly visable.
8. Do you use eye cream? No
9. Do you or did you ever have acne prone skin? Not really but it's not perfect
10. Did you ever have to use Pro-Active? No
11. What spot treatment do you use? ZipZat from Walmart

2 comments:

  1. I'll do mine soon, probably tomorrow, and i'll give you the link the link tomorrow in comment! I also have a new blog! It's http://bloglifepost.blogspot.ca/ I post about little quotes and happy moments! I'd love it if you followed that one, too!

    -Meg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did mine: http://thisismeandyouwillsee.blogspot.ca/2012/04/tag-skin-care-quiz.html?showComment=1335180907610#c4330060303475242120 I hope you like it!

      -Meg

      Delete