Thursday, April 5, 2012

Eyebrows By Essence




 Sorry everyone! I have not been posting that often and I hope I can kick it up a notch. I have had writers block and couldnt think of anything to write until now! I have been using the same eyebrow routine for a while now and wanted to share because it is really good for me!
  I dont over pluck my eyebrows (if anything I need to do it more often). I have some thinner parts and some that are really thick. it looks rediculous in my opinion. To fill them in, my entire routine costs about $2. The two Essence products I use are the Eyebrow Designer Pencil ($1) and the Clear Brow and Lash Gel ($1). These are at Ulta and I dont need a comb because the pencil has one!
The gel is optional but it is what makes it so I dont have to touch up my brows throughout the day.
But honestly this is the coolest packaging ever. Totally. It last long and If I am in a hurry, I can use just this because it has a good effect but lasts longer and applies faster that the pencil. What are your favorite eyebrow products? Inexpensive or not? Do you want full out reviews on these? Love YOU~~~!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds awesome! A little contest on my blog! Go to the top were it says 20 followers and read the post! It's a small contest, but it gives you advertising!

    -thisismeandyouwillsee.blogspot.com (Meg)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you know you won blogger of the month on my blog? and I nominated you for the versatile blogger award!

    -Meg (thisismeandyouwillsee.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete