Sunday, April 1, 2012

April Updates

  Hello my lovely followers and stumble-upon-ers! As you hopefully know, it is April! April includes many suprises, plans, and promises...Here are some of mine: Easter, my birthday, my brother's birthday, Spring cleaning, rain (hopefully) and probably more! It usually snows on my birthday... ):
  Here are my beauty promises:
*FACE:
   -Finish a translucent powder that is really old!
   -Use different blushes!
*EYES:
   -Only use the Profusion 88 palette for 31 days!
   -Use the ELF Essentials Eyesahdow brush with the palette.
   -Try Urban Decay Primer Potion all month.
   -Use different eyeliner and mascara.
*LIPS:
   -Use as many different lip products as possible.
   -Use multiple lip balms to use them up!
*NAILS:
   -Use as many colors as possible.
   -Wear more than one polish color at once.
   -Try to get a matte top
   -Try different designs

*TO DO LIST:*
1. Wash brushes
2. Organize makeup
3. Throw away bad makeup
4. Organize Nail Polish

  Now for the non-beauty stuff! I have a puppy! Her name is Cleopatra and she is a cocker spaniel. Any training tips? Flavored coffee is amazing! I love Cinnoman Hazelnut, Butterscotch Toffee, and French Vanilla! I got a Gail Carson Levine book from the library that I cant wait to read! But I am finishing Pirates! by Celia Rees which is really good! I had a poll this month and I will do all of the posts but the highest one first! I will have another one so make sure you vote! Comment and follow! <3-

2 comments:

  1. Sounds awesome! Can you do a nail polish collection post? I'm going to do one soon, or in month, but I'm getting more nail polish this month so I will have to see when!

    -thisismeandyouwillsee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! Thanks for leaving a request! I really aprecciate it!

      Delete